- MAPSS (Multi-angle, Polarized Scatter Separation) technology to provide accurate optical readings for WBCs with 5-part WBC differential.
- Cell by cell analysis using hydrodynamic focusing.
- Accurate WBC enumeration and identification using 4 angles of light scatter on up to 10,000 events per cycle.
- Multiple scatter plot analysis for identification of abnormal cells and interfering substances.
- Dual angle optical light scatter accurately enumerates and sizes platelets to reduce manual counts and blood smear reviews.
- Available full time with no need to repeat the sample in another test mode.
- Red Blood Cell counts including indices using 3 angles of light scatter, cell sphering and hydrodynamic focusing for accuracy.
Weight: 235 Lbs.
Dimensions: 32(H) x 20(W) x 30(D) inches