- Tec 7 Vaporizers are designed to provide consistent output throughout the clinical flow range from 200 mL/min to 15 L/min.
- Models are available for Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Enflurane, and Halothane.
- Tec 7 Vaporizers are equipped with a large diameter control dial, which incorporates fine graduations of 0.2% between 0 and 1%, and 0.5% from 1% to 8%. The dial for Sevoflurane is marked in steps of 0.2% up to 1% v/v, and in steps of 1% between 1% and 8%.
- The easy-turning dials and small graduations on the Tec 7 Vaporizer help you fine tune anaesthetic delivery over the range of dial settings and flow rates.
- To help minimize filling frequency, the Tec 7 Vaporizer accommodates 225 mL of anaesthetic agent.
- The Tec 7 Vaporizer can be mounted on GE Healthcare anaesthesia delivery systems equipped with the Selectatec* manifold without tools and without taking the anaesthesia system out of service.
- An innovative non-spill system in the Tec 7 Vaporizer limits movement of liquid agent if the vaporizer is tilted or inverted, helping to protect.